Monday, August 17, 2009

HONESTLY WE HAD NO INTERNET

Ok, it has been a little while since my last post. I didn't really think that anyone was reading this, but in the last few days, I've had 3 or 4 people tell me that we needed to post something. We just got back to the farm on Monday, and the last week and a half of our trip was through the mountains. Honestly, there was no place to blog, and then our computer had a minor breakdown. So, I think that in order to catch up, I need to do a little photo montage. To quote the Team America song:

Show a lot of things happing at once,
Remind everyone of what’s going on (what’s going on?)
And with every shot you show a little improvement
To show it all would take to long
That’s called a montage (montage)
Oh we want montage (montage)

And anything that we want to go from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage)
Even Rocky had a montage (montage).

Clear Lake. Beautiful but tiny fish.

Looks like a Chevy commercial.


Finally caught some nice sized rainbows at Miramonte Lake in SW Colorado.

Interlude for smoking hot wife picture.


After leaving Colorado, we headed to Moab and the Arches National Park.
Home of the Double Arch and the $160 Dollar a night Motel 6 (we camped).
I was feeling artsy.

This was the Broken Arch. I was a little nervous walking under the thing.
Um, I have a joke here, but Heather has disallowed it. Again.

This is the main view as you come into and leave the park. Lightning was cracking like
crazy in the storm. I think Heather took 150 pics but couldn't catch the lightning.

Damn. I can't even catch up in a montage. I'll post more now that we are back. Good news-
Heather and I got picked to go to Kenya in January through a great group called HopeRuns.
Check it out at www.hoperuns.org.
can.

3 comments:

  1. Hoperuns? Is that some sort of commentary on Kenyan food?

    Sorry. My wife isn't here so I can say that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the interlude for smoking hot wife picture. :)

    ReplyDelete